Wednesday 23 March 2011

Helping First Time Buyers eh?

Dear Mr Osborne,

I see that you are planning a scheme to 'help' first time house buyers by lending them taxpayer's money so that they can 'afford' to buy an overpriced house. As it happens, I would like to buy my first house, and I would prefer it if you helped me by not using the taxes I pay to fill up the pockets of housing developers and mortgage lenders by keeping house prices ridiculously high.

In other words, stop using my taxes to keep me priced out, you fucking twat.

Yours Sincerely,

Angry Liberal

4 comments:

  1. Illogical even for you, just take the below market rate loan, and you have a house.
    Stop objecting to everything for the sake of it.
    Nonce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have a house that the government owns a 25% share of, repayable on demand in 5 years time.

    Fucking brilliant. Just what I'd always dreamed of.

    Cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I mean how dare the cunts offer you a below market rate loan, I mean far better and more logical to wait, forever, for house prices to crash so we can all afford one for the price of 10 bensons and a can of stella.

    Thats obviously going to happen isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, as deposits are out of reach for many people (not most) this clearly is a way of helping first time buyers get a home.

    Not that I've ever understood the middle class obession you and others have with owning a home anyway.

    Still, encouraging to see you cunting off the condems after a year of subservient bumlicking, even if they are actually right on this one.

    Maybe those posters of Clegg you wank over won't need yet another clean laminate afterall?

    ReplyDelete